Egg Nest Hanging Chair
Sit back into your own world of comfort, calm and clarity in our Egg Nest Hanging Chair for one. Reflect on the day or energize your soul to begin a new one. The Egg Nest was designed to help you relax and inspire peace of mind.
- Made with raw volcanic basalt, making it a natural and sustainable choice.
- Customizable colours to perfectly complement the style of your space.
- Durable and long-lasting with a lifespan of 20-30 years.
- Handcrafted design ensures every piece is unique and unrepeatable.
- Weather-resistant materials can withstand snow, rain, seawater, frost, and UV rays.
- Easy installation and low maintenance allow for more relaxation and less worry.
- Holds up to 660lbs (300kg) and is perfect for 1 person to enjoy.
- Crafted with lightweight materials and easy to move around your space.
- Includes a 10-year limited warranty.
Please note: the quoted price is for black furniture. To get this piece in other colours, send us a message.
Width: 43.3in (110cm)
Length: 42.1in (107cm)
Height: 63.3in (161cm)
Weight: 41lbs (18.6kg)
There's nothing I love more than when the afternoon sun hits this chair and I can see the shadows of the design all over my patio. It's just stunning and such a magical creation.
The Egg chair feels like a cozy little cocoon when you're inside of it. Such a relaxing spot to spend my evenings just rocking with a glass of wine. I'm so ridiculously happy with this purchase.
I was shocked because it's so light to move around but it can also hold a ton of weight. My daughters got this for my patio as a 60th birthday present and now they each want one for their own homes!
This is such a gorgeous chair, I absolutely adore it! It looks perfect in literally every area of my home, so I may have to get a few more pieces of furniture in the near future.
Strong & Durable
Handcrafted & Unique
Natural & Sustainable
10 Year Warranty
Indulge yourself in a feeling of freedom and tranquillity.
What materials are used to craft these hanging chairs?
Are these chairs suitable for outdoor use?
How much weight can the Egg Nest Chair hold?
How do I install this chair?
Where do you make your products?